Powered by innovation... Trouble free, user friendly source of power-The world loved it! Enjoy uninterruptible power supply without GENERATORS.
Inverter are technically much more advanced as compared to generators which are noisy, polluting and need starting that usually requires pulling chords-a feat not suited to ladies and children. Besides, they are often dangerous and can lead to fire and accidents.
Storage of fuel too is a major fire hazard. Inverter automatically takes over in case of power failure and switches off when power supply is restored; one does not even realize that there is a power failure. It is for these very reasons that INVERTERS are PREFERRED over GENERATORS throughout the WORLD. All you have to do is FIX and FORGET, the inverter does the rest. ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Eco friendly since no noise pollution and no air pollution
• Lesser cost of ownership and also economical to run
• User friendly, automatically changes over from mains to inverter on power failure & vice-versa when power gets restored.
• Low maintenance effort/cost.
• Very safe and clean as no fuel handling/storage required.
• Ease installation, can be installed in smaller space and as per convenience.
• Good power quality and hence it is very safe for sophisticated household appliances.
• Better technical support
• Best warranty cover
• 24/7 after sales services
• Best service centre ENSURES
• Full safety of highly sophisticated equipment
• 100% pure, reliable and regulated power
• Low running cost
• Extended power back up time
• Easy maintenance
• No humming noise from any load.
• Great power saving APPLICATIONS
• Electrical Backup system
• Data/Call centers
• POS systems/air-conditioners
• Critical Work Stations
• Security systems/air-conditioner
• Medical/Laboratory Equipments
• Office/Home Applications
• Solar powered street/security Light
For further information, please contact
Engr Michael Okiemute
MICRO-SPEEDS TECHNOLOGY & POWER SOLUTION Tel; 08028601846,08104036736 Email; email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org